Monday, February 9, 2009

Compliments from my boys

"Mommy, what does adowabo mean?" asked Aidan
"Adorable?" I was surprised. "It's a big word, huh?"
"Yeah, adowabo..."
"To say someone is adorable means that someone is very lovable, so lovable that you want to spend lots of time with them...to look at them and to be with them and to do things with them."
"Oh, for really?"
"Yeah, A-DO-RRRA-BLE"


"Mommy, you are such a big ADOWABO!"

*************


Most days, dinners are just quick and fast put together stuff that I whip up from our pantry. Nothing impressive. But, I just love it that the boys will come to the table with so much enthusiasm, especially Logan.

He will first fight for his spot and as soon as he eats he will say, "Mmmm, yumm" no matter what is on his plate. Then, he will proclaim "You BEST Mom You Best"

I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment